Tiger-Rock Martial Arts is Back!
Tiger-Rock is back and better than ever with a fresh Fall schedule and new options for our members. Learn self-defense the right way when you choose Tiger-Rock Martial Arts and students. It is an absolute honor to be the After-School Program provider of choice for the Hutto community. Tiger-Rock is licensed by the Texas Department of Health and Human Services Commission to provide exemplary care and protection for your child.
Why Martial Arts’ After School Program is a Great Choice
- Tiger-Rock provides a Daily Martial Arts lesson
- Refreshments provided
- Transportation to academy
- Homework aid is available
- Experts have discovered that Martial Arts training can enhance your child’s development in leadership skills and confidence
- Fun activities
- Check out time is by 6:30 p.m.
Give us a call at (512) 846-1112 to find out how you can become a Tiger-Rock Martial Arts member today.
Keeping Our Students and Community Safe
- First, note that temperature screenings are mandatory upon entering the facility
- Secondly, hands must be washed or sanitized upon entering the facility
- Thirdly, social distancing will be enforced
- Mat shoes are also a requirement
- Face coverings are mandatory
- Lastly, Students must clean and sanitize equipment before and following practice
Fun and Interesting Facts about Martial Arts
- Karate is a combination of words that translates to empty hand.
- Many people credit Bruce Lee for being one of the most influential martial artists in history because he is responsible for introducing the art to the world.
- Children who lack focus or suffer from ADHD can enhance their skills and improve their ability to focus through Martial Arts.
- Many martial arts practiced today originated in China, Japan, and Korea.
- Traditionally there are nine stages the student must go through to become fully developed in the art.
- You may witness the use of weapons in karate on movies or during a performance, but in reality, karate is a practice without any weapons.
Contact Tiger-Rock Martial Arts today to learn more about what we have to offer.
Published: September 7, 2020
Categories: Blog Posts